Pinterest, one of my biggest sources of website traffic, is hot! Seriously. I use it not only for business purposes but also personal stuff, like my current obsession with tiny houses and my love for Downton Abbey.
What makes Pinterest so cool?
- It’s really visual and all those eye-catching images go a long way on Pinterest.
- You can add a link to one of your own images that will direct visitors to your website, resulting in traffic to your site. Sweet!
- It’s pretty easy to find your target audience with keywords. That means you’re connecting with the folks you really want to connect with.
So, let me help you out with Pinterest, whether you’re a long-time user who doesn’t have time to pin or a blogger just starting out. Let’s get started, shall we?
The chat session is perfect for the DIY'er who just needs to ask questions and then implement. We can talk about anything Pinterest: how to create stunning pins for your blog posts, how to get in front of your audience, group boards, scheduling...anything you'd like to jump start your Pinterest account!
30-minute session - $49
60-minute session - $89
You've got a Pinterest account but you'd like a second set of eyes to make sure it's performing well. That's where I come in. During the audit, I will review your account, figure out which pins, boards and Tribes are performing well, dive into board descriptions and ranking, plus review your current pinning schedule and make adjustments accordingly. We'll close up any holes to ensure you rock Pinterest!
Investment: Starting at $300
Initial Pinterest Business Account Setup
Get your Pinterest presence up and running with the business account set up package. It includes:
- Verifying your website domain, linking accounts and enabling Pinterest analytics
- Creating a profile
- Following 100 Pinterest influencers
- Creating 10 custom boards with descriptions and pin at least 30 pins to each board
- Enabling Rich Pin status
- Applying to 10 group boards
Investment: $300 one-time
I highly recommend Tailwind as your scheduling manager, especially for its analytics and reporting.
Set up includes:
- Verifying website domain and linking your Pinterest account
- Establishing a daily pinning schedule
- Setting up board lists
- Setting up Tailwind tribes and joining other Tribes
*Client must provide Tailwind membership. Get one month free on me - sign up here.
MONTHLY PINTEREST MAINTENANCE
You're running a business and creating content. You know the importance of using Pinterest but there's just not enough hours in the day. Turn your Pinterest account over to me and get your time back. The package includes:
- A minimum of one hour per week scheduling content on Tailwind
- Overall scheduling of a minimum of 1,000 pins, monthly, including group boards
- Analyzing Pinterest and Tailwind analytics on a weekly basis
- Monthly report of top performing pins and boards
- Up to one hour of email per month, answering client questions and/or developing a marketing plan for the upcoming month
Investment: Starting at $250 per month