Want to know more about me?
- First and foremost, I love God. Without Him, I'd be nothing. He has poured his love and time into me to make me who I am.
- Talk about adversity - my story is one of abuse, homelessness, violence, forgiveness and redemption. Want to hear how I've overcome that to build my business? Join me in my free masterclass.
- I work full-time at a ministry as a volunteer coordinator, a job that doesn't feel like a job.
- In my downtime, you can catch me watching British shows like EastEnders and Downton Abbey and reruns of Keeping up Appearances. I love British TV. And when an Eastenders actor followed me back on Twitter, I about lost my mind!
- I hate dry hands and feet and absolutely love soy-based candles. When I'm working on a big project, I always light a candle to help me concentrate.
- I've got a pile of books on my side table that are begging for me to pick them up and finish them. I enjoy blogging books, biographies and autobiographies, and anything about the British royal family (are you sensing a theme here?).
- I root for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Atlanta Falcons and the Cleveland Browns (yes, I've probably heard all the jokes about the Browns but one can hope for a winning season!).
- A nice consignment shop will get my attention every time and I probably eat one-too-many bowls of Edy's vanilla ice cream.
- I'm a proud mom to eight kids (three still at home) and Gigi to six, with number seven due in February 2018!
- My youngest son is autistic. When the doctor told me he would never speak, I cried like a baby. Now, this little kid not only speaks but has taught himself to read. Take that, doctor!
WHAT I BELIEVE
I believe that the Holy Scriptures given by the inspiration of God, which cannot be broken and which testify of the Lord Jesus Christ, having been magnified by God above His own name, are God’s truth, the sword of the Spirit and source of life to man; that they are: Perfect, converting the soul; Sure, making wise the simple; Right, rejoicing the heart; Pure, enlightening the eyes; that they are profitable for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness that the man of God may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works and furthermore that they shall be kept by the LORD without the passing away of one jot or one tittle till all be fulfilled and shall not be added unto nor taken from lest God reprove us and we be found liars. Jn.10:35; Jn.5:39-47; Lk.24:25-27; Ps.138:2; Jn.17:17; Eph.6:17; Matt.4:4; Ps.19:7-11; Ps.12:6-7; 2Tim.3:16; Matt.5:18; Prov.30:5-6; Deut.4:2; Rev.22:19
I believe according to the Holy Scriptures that the LORD our God is one LORD; that He is holy, eternal, sovereign, immortal, invisible, and wise; that He is a Spirit, the Creator of heaven and earth and the Maker of man; that though He is One, He is also Three and that these Three are the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.Deut.6:4; Rev.4:8; 1Tim.1:17; Jn.4:24; Gen.1:1; Gen.1:26; 1Jn.5:7; Rom.1:20; Matt.28:20
I believe according to the Holy Scriptures that the Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of the Living God, is God manifest in the flesh; that He is totally man, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and in all points tempted like as we are, and yet without sin. Matt.16:16; Jn.10:30; Jn.1:14; 1Tim.3:16; Heb.1:3; Col.1:19; Col.2:9; Phil.2:7; Heb.2:14; 1Cor.15:47; 1Tim.2:5; Matt.1:20-23; Lk.7:14; Heb.4:15
I believe according to the Holy Scriptures that upon death, he who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ immediately departs to be with Him; the spirit and the soul, being absent from the body, pass into the presence of the Lord to be raised from the dead at Christ’s coming and to be clothed upon with a spiritual body having power and glory and being incorruptible; that the souls of those who have not believed on the Lord Jesus Christ immediately pass into a place of torments and flame called hell to await the resurrection of the unjust at which time they will be judged and whosoever is not found written in the book of life shall be cast, soul and body, into the lake of fire and brimstone to be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power. Lk.23:43-46; Phil.1:23; 2Cor.5:8; Rev.20:4; Rev.6:9; 1Cor.15:52; 1Cor.15:23; 1Cor.15:42-58; Acts2:31; Lk.16:23-24; Acts24:15; Heb.9:27; Rev.20:12; Rev.20:15; Matt.10:28; 2Thes.1:9