If you're here because:
- you want to launch a virtual assistant business but you don't have a clue on how to get started
- you're a virtual assistant ready to take your business to the next level
- you're tired of spinning your wheels when it comes to marketing your business
- you don't have time to create valuable content for your business
then I'm here to help you create the business of your dreams.
I'm all about sharing my gifts with others and helping others realize their dreams. I've owned my business since 2007 and in addition to my business, I work with an amazing group of folks at a neighborhood ministry where we share the Gospel. Over the years, my faith has continued to grow and I've learned the importance of incorporating that faith in everything I do -- work, play and everything in between.
Stuff I love:
- First and foremost, I love God. Without Him, I'd be nothing. He has poured his love and time into me to make me who I am.
- I love helping aspiring virtual assistants realize their dream of owning their own business and veteran online service providers grow their business.
- In my downtime, you can catch me watching British shows like EastEnders and Downton Abbey and reruns of Keeping up Appearances. I love British TV.
- I've got a pile of books on my side table that are begging for me to pick them up and finish them. I enjoy blogging books, biographies and autobiographies, and anything about the British royal family (are you sensing a theme here?).
- I root for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Atlanta Falcons and the Cleveland Browns (yes, I've probably heard all the jokes about the Browns but one can hope for a winning season!)
- A nice consignment shop will get my attention every time and I probably eat one-too-many bowls of Edy's vanilla ice cream.
Tanya handles all of the back-end tasks it takes to run a virtual assistant business. She is an expert at scheduling social media, Pinterest management and organizing tasks. Let's learn more about Tanya, in her own words:
My background is in Administrative Assistance, with over six years experience in administrative support roles in the education sector. Although I enjoyed my Work very much, I was no longer getting any fulfilment from it and I knew something had to change, but I didn't know what. So I started searching for part-time work and it was during this time that I came across the term "Virtual Assistant" for the first time.
Very quickly, I realised this is it! Now, of course realising what I wanted to do was great, but didn't know how to get there. So, I took a leap of faith, tuned into a positive mindset and believed that I would become a VA, not knowing how or when. I started volunteering remotely for a non-profit organisation doing research and basic web management.
Professionally I am dedicated, hardworking, reliable and keen to learn new skills. In my free time, I enjoy watching American dramas such as Quantico, Chicago Justice and The Blacklist, as well as volunteering remotely for non-profit organisations. I have always wanted to travel and my next milestone is to plan the places I want to visit and make it happen while doing what I enjoy
As a virtual assistant and content creator, Samantha thoroughly enjoys collaborating with people who have a passion they wish to share with the world, and partnering with them to grow their blog or business. Her expertise lies in content creation, social media graphics and templates, email and newsletter design, web copy, and blog articles.
She has been a writer and blogger for over 6 years, and has over 20 years experience as an administrative assistant. Her articles have been featured in the Huffington Post and The Mighty, and she blogs over at Living With Real Joy where she shares her own personal journey.
Samantha has been married to her husband for over 20 years. Together they have 3 children - 2 daughters and 1 son. She loves all things Pinterest, having date nights with her husband, and family movie nights with the whole family. Life would not be complete without her furry children - Daisy, their orange tabby, and Ruger, their lovable (but crazy) black lab.