Hello! Regina here!
I help Generation X women who are burned out or disenfranchised with their 9-to-5 job improve their quality of life by building a profitable business of their own.
If you're here because:
- you are finally ready to turn your many years of experience working for someone else into a business of your own
- you're afraid you won't have enough to retire and you need to create more income before that time gets here
- you're tired of spinning your wheels when it comes to marketing your business or you don't know where to begin
then I'm here to help you finally launch the business of your dreams!
I've turned my 30+ years of managerial and administrative experience into a business that allows me to:
- purchase my first home
- create an additional income stream that allows me to do extra things for my family
- work with incredible people worldwide and develop new connections and skills along the way
- work on my own terms: when I want to work and who I want to work with
For so long, I've been known as the go-to person to help virtual assistants launch their business. The virtual assistant industry was fairly new when I launched back in 2008. Shoot, I only had a computer, a phone and a fax machine when I started.
WHAT I DO:
I work with motivated Gen-Xers who are ready to launch their online business, giving them the tools and encouragement they need to create a successful business.
Want to know more about me?
- First and foremost, I love God. Without Him, I'd be nothing. He has poured his love and time into me to make me who I am.
- Talk about adversity - my story is one of abuse, homelessness, violence, forgiveness and redemption. Want to hear how I've overcome that to build my business? Join me in my free masterclass.
- In addition to my business, I work full-time at a ministry as a volunteer coordinator, a job that doesn't feel like a job.
- In my downtime, you can catch me watching British shows like EastEnders and Downton Abbey and reruns of Keeping up Appearances. I love British TV. And when an Eastenders actor followed me back on Twitter, I about lost my mind!
- I hate dry hands and feet and absolutely love soy-based candles. When I'm working on a big project, I always light a candle to help me concentrate.
- I've got a pile of books on my side table that are begging for me to pick them up and finish them. I enjoy blogging books, biographies and autobiographies, and anything about the British royal family (are you sensing a theme here?).
- I root for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Atlanta Falcons and the Cleveland Browns (yes, I've probably heard all the jokes about the Browns but one can hope for a winning season!).
- A nice consignment shop will get my attention every time and I probably eat one-too-many bowls of Edy's vanilla ice cream.
- I'm a proud mom to eight kids (three still at home) and Gigi to six, with number seven due in February 2018!
- My youngest son is autistic. When the doctor told me he would never speak, I cried like a baby. Now, this little kid not only speaks but has taught himself to read. Take that, doctor!
Would you like to work together?
I'd love to!
If you're tired of following the crowd and playing it safe, if you've wasted a whole lot of time and money doing what others say you should do and you're still not close to launching, let's chat!
It's time to get launch your business!