Hello! Regina here!
I create courses, mentor up-and-coming virtual assistants, AND help existing virtual assistants take their business to the next level.
If you're here because:
- you want to launch a virtual assistant business but you don't have a clue on how to get started
- you're a virtual assistant ready to take your business to the next level
- you're tired of spinning your wheels when it comes to marketing your business
then I'm here to help you create the business of your dreams.
You see, I've been where you are.
Wanting to work from home, owning and operating a business to help your family. I launched my business purely by accident. Let's just say a horrible babysitting experience forced me to make a decision to quit my office job. But an understanding supervisor suggested I work from home.
And ten years later, here we are.
That's not to say it's always been easy. Over the years, I've learned how to work smarter, not harder. I've learned how to perfect the art of promoting my services. And I've learned that I love helping others live the lives of their dreams.
Over the years, I've shared what I know with lots of folks, just like you, who want to launch a virtual assistant business. I've walked them through the steps it takes to make it.
It's time to do something for you, don't you think? So, if you're ready to launch and/or grow your virtual assistant business, them I'm here for you. Are you ready?
Stuff I love:
- First and foremost, I love God. Without Him, I'd be nothing. He has poured his love and time into me to make me who I am.
- In my downtime, you can catch me watching British shows like EastEnders and Downton Abbey and reruns of Keeping up Appearances. I love British TV.
- I've got a pile of books on my side table that are begging for me to pick them up and finish them. I enjoy blogging books, biographies and autobiographies, and anything about the British royal family (are you sensing a theme here?).
- I root for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Atlanta Falcons and the Cleveland Browns (yes, I've probably heard all the jokes about the Browns but one can hope for a winning season!)
- A nice consignment shop will get my attention every time and I probably eat one-too-many bowls of Edy's vanilla ice cream.